Home Performance Group was founded on the idea of delivering world class cutting edge building science and technologies to homeowners. Empowering individuals with choice and making those choices attainable for everyone. We believe the successful integration and application of alternative technologies and independent renewable energy (ground-source heating and cooling, solar panels, spray foam insulation) will come to dominate American housing. We see our principle aim being fundamental both to affordable comfort and sustainable living well into the future.
Our mission is to make everyday life affordable.
We have a combined 60 years of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design and installation experience and more than 25 years of alternative technologies and renewable energy experience.
We cultivate and embrace a culture of learning at Home Performance Group, training is business critical. We research and explore new building and installation techniques, procedures and best practices continuously refining our offerings and how we do business. In an effort to remain on the cutting edge in building science, we invested in a dedicated and state-of-the-art training center where our staff completes more than 60 hours of continuing education and professional development per year, and our on-going program combines both classroom and hands-on training.
In addition to staff training, our principals complete a further 96 hours of continuing education specific to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and building codes. This education is focused on current requirements as well as potential or approved future code changes.
Click here to verify our professional licenses in Kansas: http://cls.jocogov.org/clsCourseReg/searchcontractor.aspx
Click here to verify our professional licenses in Missouri: http://www.kcmo.org/Codes/faces/selectcl.jspx?_afrWindowMode=0&_afrLoop=1931881993091103&_adf.ctrl-state=gmqegvrlb_14
- PMI Global Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- PMI Global Program Management Professional Certification (PgMP)
- PMI Global Portfolio Management Professional Certification (PfMP)
- NABCEP Solar Associate Certification (PVA)
- NABCEP Solar System Inspector Certification (PVSI)
- NABCEP Solar Technical Sales Certification (PVTS)
- GeoExchange Design Certification
- IGSHPA Accredited Installer
- Federal EPA 608 Universal Refrigeration Certification
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Card
- NATE Certification with Ground-Source Specialty
- Icynene Spray Foam Product Specialist
- Profoam Spray Foam Product Specialist
- Epoxy Floor System Product Specialist
Since inception HPG has designed, engineered, installed, and maintained high-performance geothermal heating and cooling systems, radiant heated floors, custom ultra-high-end epoxy floor systems, solar arrays, and spray foam insulation for low energy or net-zero homes and buildings. While HPG specializes in outfitting residential homes, we also service commercial buildings. Contact us today to help increase your comfort, reduce your utilities, or lower your environmental footprint.