Build a beautiful, safe home with world-class comfort and nearly zero monthly utility bills. What could you do with an extra $500, $1000, or $1500 a month… every month?
Home Performance Group designs and builds custom homes with an emphasis on sustainability, comfort, safety and convenience. Our homes feature the most cutting edge technology integrating all construction trades and building sciences resulting in gorgeous homes with unparalleled comfort, all with nearly zero recurring monthly utility cost.
HPG actually builds homes. Although some aspects of a project may require subcontractors or external expertise, Home Performance Group integrates nearly all construction trades organically completing much of the building ourselves ensuring craftsman quality.
Home Performance Group is proud to have a PMI globally certified Project Management Professional on staff. We assign a PMP to work with you throughout the entire homebuilding process serving as your single source point of contact for all aspects of the project.
- We conduct building analysis including; electrical load calculations, heating and cooling load calculations, duct and ventilation analysis, plumbing load calculations, PV solar load analysis, integrating each separate assessment into a holistic picture of your homes performance. We then design and adjust each system ensuring seamless and complementary operation with every other system in your home.
- We can consult with architects and engineers providing recommendations and multiple options throughout the design phase in order to maximize sustainability.
- We design and engineer technology into every aspect of construction; building envelope, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, offering a level of comfort simply no other builders can match.
- Our homes are affordable. With the inclusion of world-class systems, technology and science our home prices are generally only 5 to 15% more than standard new construction and in many cases at price parity.
- All of our standard features, considered by most other builders as upgrades resulting in additional fees, are already part of your construction budget.
Below are some of the standard and advanced features with an HPG Home:
- Solar array (grid-tied)
- Ultra-efficient ground-source heating and cooling system
- Heated floors – walls – ceilings
- ICF (Insulated Concrete Form) wall construction
- Insulated basement and garage floors
- Best-in-class total encapsulation spray foam insulation
- Industry leading efficient doors and windows
- High performance fireplaces
- Whole home fresh air ventilation system
- Gray water heat recovery system
- Domestic hot water recirculation system
- Cutting edge electrical system offering total home GFCI and AFCI protection
- LED Lighting
Advanced Options (upgrades):
- Total home automation
- Electric car charging station
- Snowmelt driveway, porches, sidewalk
- Whole home back-up generator
- Ultra-high-end artisan epoxy floor systems
- Custom concrete countertops
Since inception HPG has designed, engineered, installed, and maintained high-performance geothermal heating and cooling systems, radiant heated floors, custom ultra-high-end epoxy floor systems, solar arrays, and spray foam insulation for low energy or net-zero homes and buildings. While HPG specializes in outfitting residential homes, we also service commercial buildings. Contact us today to help increase your comfort, reduce your utilities, or lower your environmental footprint.