Enjoy better comfort, airflow, and total home temperature control with an ultra-quiet, tailor designed ductwork system.
Home Performance Group is the Midwest regional leader of custom residential ductwork and mechanical ventilation systems. We have an established track record in Manual D calculations, duct design, fabrication, installation and modification. Nearly all of our ductwork is hand-made to exact specifications specific for your home.
We offer a uniquely quiet, healthy, and high output ductwork systems combing insulated fiberglass duct-board, high velocity flex, and traditional metal components all mechanically fastened and sealed ensuring structural integrity of the system while preventing air leakage. Plan review, site visits, and mathematical analysis and calculations pair properly sized and constructed ducts with the heating and cooling equipment guaranteeing proper airflow and maximum energy efficiency for your home. Advanced controls and zoning allow for better temperature and humidity control throughout your home.
We also design, fabricate and install other building ductwork systems: bathroom exhausts, kitchen exhausts, ductwork dampers, and dryer venting.
HPG’s holistic and integrative approach combines custom ductwork design with ultra-efficient ground sources heat pumps, radiant heated floors, walls, and ceilings, spray foam insulation, fresh air ventilation systems, and PV solar panels
- Tailor designed ductwork delivers unrestricted and balanced airflow throughout your home and individual rooms
- Sealed ductwork ensures maximum total home performance and energy savings by eliminating airflow into unconditioned spaces such as attics or wall cavities.
- Air-tight duct systems prevent debris, dust and other contaminant into your homes air system ensuring healthy and comfortable breathing
- Holistic design ensures all building systems are fully integrated in order to maximize both comfort and performance.
- Pairing ground-source heat pumps that harnesses “free energy” in the ground maximizes your heating and cooling system efficiency reducing your monthly utility bills
- Radiant heating provides a clean and comfortable environment while reducing occupant exposure to the dust, pollution, and allergens that are prevalent in your home.
- Solar arrays (PV) capture the sun’s energy and provides on-site power generation reducing dependency on fossil fuels
Duct and Ventilation Learning
Your home’s ductwork system can affect your heating and cooling system efficiency by as much as 30%. Custom designed ductwork systems expertly installed not only add significant comfort, eliminating hot and cold rooms, but ensure your home’s total performance is at peak.
Since inception HPG has designed, engineered, installed, and maintained high-performance geothermal heating and cooling systems, radiant heated floors, custom ultra-high-end epoxy floor systems, solar arrays, and spray foam insulation for low energy or net-zero homes and buildings. While HPG specializes in outfitting residential homes, we also service commercial buildings. Contact us today to help increase your comfort, reduce your utilities, or lower your environmental footprint.