Do you love the look and feel of stone? Have you been searching for a way to raise the value of your home or business without spending a fortune? Looking at interior or exterior stone accenting for your home? Want a product that requires zero maintenance?
Home Performance Group is the leader in technically advanced building products rendering high efficiency and energy conservation. Traditional stone masonry requires significant skilled installation labor, tedious mortar work, and large financial investments. Long-term, traditional masonry requires life-long maintenance and sealing particularly for grout.
HPG has a better solution. We offer a modern cultured stone in a stackable form with a natural look that appeal to custom home owners and interior designers. The Silvermine stack-n-tack architectural stone veneer offers all the same advantages of traditional stone veneer with radically less labor cost, quicker installation, and significantly lower initial financial investment. Some of the benefits of stone veneer:
- Mortarless product that requires zero on-going maintenance and zero tuck pointing
- Reduced utility bills – the thermal mass of stone veneer provides your home with optimal heating and cooling efficiency
- Resistant to Fire – masonry cannot burn
- Masonry provides no food source for termites or rodents
- Weather resistant – masonry can hold up to all kinds of weather
- Warranted for 30 years from the date of purchase when installed in accordance with local building codes and manufacturer’s instructions
Stop by our showroom and see the actual product, texture, and color options for yourself!
Silvermine Stone Co.
Since inception HPG has designed, engineered, installed, and maintained high-performance geothermal heating and cooling systems, radiant heated floors, custom ultra-high-end epoxy floor systems, solar arrays, and spray foam insulation for low energy or net-zero homes and buildings. While HPG specializes in outfitting residential homes, we also service commercial buildings. Contact us today to help increase your comfort, reduce your utilities, or lower your environmental footprint.