Home Performance Group LLC completes higher standards of maintenance for all makes, models, and styles of cooling systems in The greater Kansas City area. Our competitors offer standard upkeep, while we apply advanced technologies to restore like-new system performance.
Our team participates in a minimum of sixty hours of on-site education annually, in both classroom and hands-on training. We follow proven, thorough procedures and remain updated with industry evolving building science. The service is neither disruptive or lengthy, but optimizes reliability, extends life span, and trims running cost.
For all your A/C service needs, trust in the Home Performance Group LLC team!
As a veteran owned business, Home Performance Group LLC prioritizes quality of service. Contact us at (816) 744-8033 and a friendly and knowledgeable member of our staff will be happy to arrange an appointment time to suit your schedule. Our uniformed professionals show up on time, equipped for the job, and dedicated to your satisfaction. Through proactive maintenance, we restore efficiency levels, cooling capacity, and value from your investment. Our mission is to make everyday life affordable for homeowners across Kearney, Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Smithville, Pleasant Valley, Nashua, Parkville, Weatherby Lake, and Gladstone, MO.
Did you know?
- Incorrect refrigerant levels can lower air-conditioner operating
efficiency by 5 to 20 percent resulting in larger utility bills.
- Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system
failure due to clogged fins.
- Neglecting annual maintenance can reduce your air-conditioner or
heat pumps energy efficiency between 2 to 5 percent per year from
the original manufacturer rating.
- Professional pressurized chemical cleaning of an air-conditioner
can lower energy consumption by 30 percent.
- Proper application of specialized refrigerant treatment can further
reduce air-conditioner energy use by as much as 10 percent.
- Americans spend more than $29 billion dollars per year to power their air-
- Air-conditioners installed before 2006 had an original factory efficiency rating of
12 SEER, equipment manufactured before 2000 operated at 10 SEER, with units
prior to 1995 between 7 to 9 SEER.
- The average life expectancy of an air-conditioner is 10 year.
Sources and content credit: United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, United States Fire Administration
Featured Service Areas:Kearney, Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Smithville, Pleasant Valley, Gladstone, Parkville, Holt, Lawson, Claycomo, MO and surrounding areas.