Septic Lagoon Installation
The homeowner contacted us because their existing septic system was failing. Additionally, the homeowner wanted to move any future septic drain field or lagoon further away from the home. Our advanced systems team coordinated with a soil scientist to assess the proposed installation site, and conduct a morphology test. The soil report indicated high clay content, and therefore could not support a conventional lateral drain field. Based on the soil testing, we designed, properly sizes, excavated, installed and commissioned, a new septic lagoon with liner. The liner ensures effluent does not migrate into the ground, and helps stabilize the lagoon berms extending the life of the system.
- Work completed in 5 days
- System designed and sized in accordance with soil morphology report and 19 CSR 20-3.060
- Deconstructed and buried in an old non-lined septic lagoon
- Excavated 167 cubic yards of soil
- 22 tons of aggregate
- 1700 square foot lagoon with 4’ compacted berms
- 160 feet of 4” PVC building drain pipe
- Three clean-outs throughout the building drain
Building a new home and want a lower cost alternative to an advanced septic system? Explore the low maintenance and reliable operation of a septic lagoon. Contact us today!
For the quickest service give us a call: