Our aspirations are ambitious, our work is tough, and our expectations are high. We hire professionals of the highest caliber and character investing in the growth of our colleagues and of our firm.
- Ask a lot of questions
- Figure out how to fix it, not who’s to blame
- Wish for energy independence from the utility companies
- Figure out how to overcome barriers to success and win
- Prefer books to TV
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Embrace continuous learning
- Care more about your intelligence and values than experience
- Yearn to be on the cutting edge
- Pay a $10 minimum wage
Do you want to be a member on a winning team? Are you looking for a professional challenge? Want to make a difference in a growing organization? Belong to a company dedicated to energy conservation, energy efficient technology and independent energy production? Let’s do this together!
Benefits Working Here
- All staff members receive comprehensive on-boarding ensuring individual success: Initial Training (2-5 days), Assigned Mentor (2-6 weeks of ride alongs), On-going Technical Assistance (in the field).
- We embrace education and foster a culture of continuous learning. Our belief in excellence is embodied in providing and paying for on-going and advanced certifications and credentialing.
- Our staff receives over 100 hours of paid continuing education each year.
- We provide paid holidays
- We provide paid benefits: Dental Insurance, Visiion Insurance, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- Steady work year-round providing a stable career (we do not lay-off)
- Opportunity for swift upward mobility (promotions based on you)
- We do not work weekends (options available during peak seasons)
- We do not work holidays
- We do not work on-call
- Flexible scheduling (with appropriate notice)
- We pay for and provide a new service or install van (40k value)
- We pay for and provide a new tool kit (18k value)
- We pay for and provide new uniforms with on-going cleaning (11 sets)
Our Hiring Process
Career changes are life changing events. To help ensure a positive selection and transition both for the candidate and us, our hiring processes are unusually thorough. There are competency interviews as well as a chronological interview in which we ask questions about your entire career – successes, mistakes, boss’s appraisals, reason for leaving and more.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
A final step in the hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference check calls with former supervisors and others we may choose. There are three reasons for this:
- Your development. Candid insights of managers and others can be used to help you move smoothly into your next job and can help you create a powerful Personal Development Plan.
- Verification. Discussions with former managers and others will add credibility to the information you have provided throughout the hiring process.
- Ease. It’s difficult for us to get former supervisors and others to talk with us, but high performers can arrange for those personal discussions.
The benefits of our thorough hiring process to top performers who apply are many:
- You’ll join our family with almost all top performers
- Career opportunities with Home Performance Group are unusually good because so many A-players continue to grow the company
- Within a couple weeks of joining us you will receive comprehensive coaching to help you assimilate smoothly into HPG, perform very well quickly, and begin formulating your personal development plan to help you grow.
Featured Service Areas:Kearney, Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Smithville, Pleasant Valley, Gladstone, Parkville, Holt, Lawson, Claycomo, MO and surrounding areas.