ICF Basements and Foundations
Considering building a new home? Require a finished basement or option to finish later? Worried about radon and indoor air quality? Concerned about humidity and potential for mold? Nervous utility rate inflation will strain future affordability? Discover insulated concrete form foundations!
Home Performance Group LLC is a well-established, local, veteran led custom builder delivering high performing foundations! We build exclusively with Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction methods and systems. Our experienced team has completed countless ICF construction projects, far exceeding code level minimums in both safety, and energy! Contact our solutions advisor today to learn more about our ICF Basements and Foundations!
Click below to explore other building services we offer:
Home Performance Group LLC offers world-class insulated concrete form construction:
- Foundations and Basements
- Above ground walls
- Detached Buildings
- Well Houses
- PV Solar Sheds
Key Benefits of Insulated Concrete Form Foundations:
- Unrivaled comfort owing to increased thermal stability through foundation walls
- Improved building health due to reduced probability of condensation and moisture problems leading to mold
- Better indoor air quality as a result of inert building materials, eliminating off gassing of VOCs, particulate matter
- Similar construction cost when considering traditional form work, comparable insulation levels, and labor
- Less costly smaller heating and cooling system due to ultra-air tight foundation walls with up to R-36.5 insulation
- Lower monthly utility bills because of smaller heating and cooling equipment and less load on the foundation
- Passive survivability delivering more hours of safe indoor temperatures during power outages
LEARN MORE, CLICK BELOW on our published articles on ICF building:
Our build team approaches ICF foundation and basement projects with a holistic approach, bringing experienced skills in steel reinforcement, wall bracing and support, concrete placement, and advanced framing techniques. Our globally certified Project Management Professional (PMP) integrates building science best practices into our process, particularly water management, radon mitigation, and energy performance. Additionally, we maintain a Class-A general contracting license for home building and receive annual continuing education ensuring our work meets and exceeds International Residential Code (IRC) minimums.
We continuously explore new technologies, and regularly assess our existing product selection for durability and performance. All products we choose deliver superior long-term reliability, and have a demonstrated record of improved performance compared to alternative materials. Our supply chain partners are industry leaders with well-established records for manufacturing quality, such as Nudura, Polywall, and Boise Cascadia. When possible, we buy American made products.
Expert installation of world-class building products by our team, delivers superior foundations with enhanced strength, day to day comfort, and a substantially diminished energy footprint. Additionally, early integration of our PMP with a projects architect and engineer allows us to assist design teams in discovering value engineering opportunities that can deliver a better foundation on budget.