Lighting Fixture Installation and Replacements
Building a new home and need a whole home lighting solution? Need to replace old ceiling fans or defective lighting fixtures? Want to install under or above cabinets lighting or other accent lights? Exploring the idea of upgrading your home to low-voltage lighting? Concerned about future electricity rates, and want highly efficient long lasting LED light fixtures?
Home Performance Group LLC is a veteran owned, and local, electrical firm in Kearney, MO and the surrounding Kansas City Northland areas, delivering first-class home lighting solutions. We are a single source provider for all lighting fixture installation, ceiling fans, branch circuit wiring, and lighting controls. Contact our solutions advisor today.
Click below to explore other Electrical services we offer:
Home Performance Group LLC delivers skilled lighting installations, and replacements:
- Electrical load calculations
- Electrical service installation and upgrades
- Electrical panel installation and upgrades
- Electrical sub-panel installation and replacements
- Whole home surge protection installation and replacements
- Arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI) installation and replacements
- Ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) installation and replacements
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging station installations and upgrades
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar systems installation and replacements
- Service wiring installation, replacements, and upgrades
- Feeder circuit wiring installation, replacements, and upgrades
- Branch circuit wiring installation, replacements, and upgrades
- HVAC control wiring installation, replacements, and upgrades
- Computer and television cabling installation and replacements
- Telephone and data cabling installation and replacements
- Doorbell wiring installation and replacements
- Lighting Fixtures installation and replacements
- Electrical repairs installation and replacements
- Electrical inspections installation and replacements
Why Invest in LED Lighting and Low Voltage Fixtures:
- Improved health through circadian rhythm stimulation
- Safer light producing less eye strain and fatigue
- Reduced environmental and health risk, product contains no zero mercury or glass content
- Less heat is produced with the same amount of light output, reducing internal loads placed on air-conditioners
- Allows for advanced low voltage controls to enabling human-centric lighting solutions
- Ultra-efficient lighting generating the same quantity of light for a fraction of electricity consumption
- Provide 70 percent more light from focused beam angles, versus scattered incandescent light
- Longer life expectancy 30 to 50 times longer than other bulb and fixtures types, reducing replacement costs
- Emits zero fabric fading non-visible ultraviolet light (UV)
Electrical Lighting – Did you Know
Research by the Lighting Research Center at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has found, light affects human health, particularly our sleep quality. Sleep patterns are largely regulated by an individual’s circadian rhythm and quantity of melatonin produced by the body. Light exposures cue the body to make changes to those functions which can impact the quantity and quality of sleep. Well planned lighting designs can positively influence sleep and rest/activity rhythms. Furthermore, lighting has been found to be an effective tool and therapy at reducing the impact of aging. Specifically, improving task visibility especially at night, enhancing orientation and stability in older adults, while meaningfully improving mood in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
The science supporting the connection between light exposure, and health is so strong, within the electrical industry, emerging technologies and lighting design are coming together creating human-centric lighting (HCL) solutions. HCL is focused on the impact of light on human health and well-being. These solutions use thoughtful light placement, employ LED fixtures, integrated low voltage controls, and warm/dim technology. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) has developed industry standards for HCL field measurements, testing, and performance. Additionally, UL 24480, is the definitive design guideline for promoting circadian entrainment with light. ork to electrical equipment, consideration should be given to voluntarily upgrading certain obsolete equipment, and installation of enhanced fault and surge protection.
LEARN MORE, CLICK BELOW on our published articles on high-performing electrical work:
We study emerging research on lighting science and health, implementing industry best practices for lighting design and installation. Our team possesses the real-world experience to replace or install ceiling fans, wall sconces, toe lights, high-efficient LED strip lighting, and integrated controls. We maintain a Master Electrical License and receive more than 16 hours per year of above-industry-standard electrical training.
We embrace lighting products offering advanced controls that deliver healthier homes, lower energy consumption, and contribute positively to the environment. We continuously evaluate the performance of our product mix and regularly explore emerging lighting technology. Our supply partners have proven track records for exceptional manufacturing quality, and product reliability affording clients worry free operation. When possible, we buy American made products.
Our team of skilled electrical professionals possesses the electrical knowledge, continuing education, and practical experience deliver safe lighting installations. Our aim is to help clients enrich their homes, and health, with holistic lighting design when necessary, superior electrical products, and expert installation. Our market partnerships enable us to offer a broad scope of lighting fixtures and solutions.