ICF Home Construction
Thinking you want a better home? Interested in storm resiliency against tornados, heavy winds, and extreme temperatures? Worried about the air you breathe and indoor air quality? Concerned utility rate inflation may strain future affordability? Consider insulated concrete form construction!
Home Performance Group LLC is an established, local, veteran owned custom builder delivering sustainable, high performing homes! We specialize in Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction methods and systems. Our experienced team has completed numerous ICF construction projects, far exceeding code level minimums both in strength and efficiency! Contact our solutions advisor today.
Click below to explore other building services we offer:
Home Performance Group LLC offers world-class insulated concrete form construction:
- Foundations and Basements
- Above ground walls
- Detached Buildings
- Well Houses
- PV Solar Sheds
- Total Systems Integration
- System Documentation
- Project Integration with Architects and Engineers
- Professional Project Management
- Project Site Visits & Inspections
Key Benefits of Insulated Concrete Form Homes:
- Unmatched comfort owing to increased thermal stability and reduced air leakage through walls
- Better building health through reduced condensation and moisture problems which can lead to mold
- Remarkably quiet homes due to the sound dampening effect of concrete and foam, STC ratings up to 55 decibels
- Improved indoor air quality by eliminating building material off-gassing of VOCs and particulate matter
- Same construction cost when considering wood framing with comparable insulation levels, and air sealing
- Safer building with an astonishing 4-hour fire rating protecting occupants and delivering 12x more escape time
- Passive survivability delivering more hours of safe indoor temperatures during power outages
- Exceptional wall strength and structural load factors attributable to steel reinforced concrete walls
- Design flexibility allowing large open floor plans due to load capacity from enhanced wall strength
- Less expensive smaller heating and cooling system thanks to ultra-air tight walls with up to R-36.5 insulation
- Cheaper monthly utility bills because of smaller heating and cooling equipment and less heat load on the home
LEARN MORE, CLICK BELOW on our published articles on ICF construction:
Our build team is led by a globally certified Project Management Professional (PMP) who approaches our projects holistically with an old-world craftsman attitude. We have refined skills in steel reinforcement, wall bracing and support, concrete placement, and advanced framing techniques. Additionally, we maintain a Class-A general contracting license for home building and receive annual continuing education ensuring our work exceeds International Residential Code (IRC) minimums, while incorporating industry best practices. Additionally, integration of our project management professional with a projects architect and engineer allows our team to assist in discovering value engineering opportunities delivering a better home on budget.
We only use the best insulated concrete form systems, and accompanying water proofing products. We regularly explore emerging technologies, selecting only products with superior reliability and enhanced energy and carbon footprints. All of our supply chain partners are leaders within their respective industry, with demonstrated track records of manufacturing excellence, such as Nudura, Polywall, and Boise Cascadia. When possible, we buy American made products and regularly research and assess product performance and durability.
Our team commitment to ongoing, cutting-edge training, coupled with organizational dedication to superior products, combines to deliver homes with unmatched comfort, healthy indoor environments, and energy performance. Insulated concrete form homes are often titled “millennium”, or multi-generational homes, due to their proven longevity and unmatched 100+ year life expectancies.