Septic Tank Installation
The homeowner contacted us because their existing septic tank was failing and leaking raw sewage into the ground around their home. Based on the existing home, our team properly sized, excavated, installed and commissioned, a new septic tank.
- Work completed in 2 days
- System designed and sized in accordance with 19 CSR 20-3.060
- Deconstructed old septic tank
- Excavated 23 cubic yards of soil
- 4 tons of aggregate
- 50 feet of 4” PVC building drain pipe
- New clean-out at outlet of tank
Have a failed septic tank or raw sewage surfacing in your yard? Need a properly sized septic tank capable of years of reliable service? Contact us Today!
For the quickest service give us a call: