The purpose of a sump pump is pretty straightforward. These compact units are designed to prevent flooding and keep the area and your home dry by directing excess water to a nearby storm drain. While these systems are effective, affordable, and reliable, approximately 60% of homeowners in The greater Kansas City area live with moisture concerns and damage in their basements. Mold and mildew growth, loss of home furnishings, musty smells, and health concerns are easily prevented. Give Home Performance Group LLC a call at (816) 744-8033 for a full range of sump pump services.
Expert Sump Pump Installation, Repair & Maintenance!
Home Performance Group LLC provides prompt sump pump installations, maintenance, and repairs of all makes and models. We match the demands of your home to the ideal system, extend service life through regular upkeep, solve problems you may face, and further offer battery backup for your sump pump. If you’re considering the installation of a new sump pump or in need of service, the professional plumbers from Home Performance Group LLC are here to optimize the value and rewards from your investments. We make everyday life more affordable across Kearney, Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Smithville, Pleasant Valley, Nashua, Parkville, Weatherby Lake, and Gladstone, MO.
Why invest in a sump pump?
- Avoid flooding of the basement
- Improve air quality and health of the home
- Reduce humidity levels
- Minimize risk of mold and mildew growth
- Safeguard against sewage backups
- Combat water-related issues such as wood rot, electrical damage, and potential fire hazards
- Protect against the expensive cleanup, repairs, and replacement from flooding
Protect your home from unexpected flooding due to stormwater or an electrical failure with a new properly sized sump pump and battery back-up system.
Did you know?
- Disaster damage including property damage, injuries and deaths has
continued an alarming trend of doubling every five to seven years
since the 1960s.
- The number one damage function to property is water-related, such
as flooding and leaks.
- The size of a sump pump is calculated by both required capacity and
total dynamic head.
- The purpose of a sump pump is to remove water from around a
home’s foundation safely pumping it away.
- Professionally sized and installed sump pump and battery back-up
can protect your home from flooding and catastrophic property
- The cost of a sump pump and battery back-up protection is
typically little more than the average homeowner’s insurance
- Battery back-up sump pumps and controllers provide redundant
protection in the event of a power loss.
- A sump pump receptacle must have GFCI protection and should be dedicated.
- One of the main reasons a sump pump fails if from a lack pf power, either to the
pump, or the entire house due to power failure caused by a storm.
- Maintenance to include inspection and testing of the sump pump, basin, and
battery back-up should be conducted once per year.
- The size of a sump basin can dramatically affect sump pump performance and
life expectancy by minimizing short-cycling.
Sources and content credit: Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction, United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Featured Service Areas:Kearney, Liberty, Excelsior Springs, Smithville, Pleasant Valley, Gladstone, Parkville, Holt, Lawson, Claycomo, MO and surrounding areas.