Geothermal Heat Pump Installation and Repair
You’ve just found a great solution for geothermal heat pump installation and repair right here!
First let us ask you a few questions to get started:
Are you considering a switch from gas heating to an all-electric system?
Do you desire enhanced comfort, noiseless operation, and the most economical electricity bill you can achieve?
Have you been pondering over the advantages of a super-efficient geothermal heat pump?
Are you in need of a new heat source for your radiant heated floors or panels.
Is your old gas boiler due for replacement?
Home Performance Group LLC, a veteran-led, local mechanical company in Kearney, MO, specializes in cutting-edge heat pump technologies. We provide top-notch services in installing, replacing, and upgrading geothermal heat pumps. Our team is equipped with the necessary qualifications, technical acumen, and hands-on experience to accurately measure, professionally set up, correctly fix, and adeptly maintain all kinds and brands of geothermal heat pumps. To learn more about geothermal heat pump alternatives and heating and cooling loads, get in touch with our solutions advisor today.
Click below to explore other cooling services we offer:
Home Performance Group LLC delivers world class geothermal heat pump systems:
- Combination ground-source heat pump installation and replacements
- Direct exchange ground-source heat pump installation and replacements
- Geothermal earth loop installation and replacements
- Ground-source heat pump flow center installation and upgrades
- Water-to-water ground-source heat pump installation and replacements
- Water-to-air ground-source heat pump installation and replacements
- Hydronic air-handler installation and replacements
- Geothermal heat pump safety inspections
- Geothermal heat pump preventive maintenance
Installation, Repair or Upgrade Provides these Advantages:
- Very quiet operation owing to insulated cabinets and ECM fans – (as low as 51 decibels)
- Ultra-low operating cost from extreme Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) – (up to 3x better than federal minimums)
- Pay-off home loan faster by investing utility savings into mortgage principal payments
- Design flexibility afforded by multiple unit configurations – (water-to-water, water-to-air, direct exchange split)
- Multifunctional use – can be used for air-conditioning, space heating, and hot water production
- Provides generally fixed-price energy cost over the life the system due to stable ground-temperatures
- Installation cost is the same as a high-efficient comfort system – (with current 30% federal tax credit)
- Receive reduced electric rates and special winter pricing – (available from most electric utilities)
- Virtually all hot water is made for free, further reducing home energy use by an additional 10-15%
- Compatible with chilled ceilings and radiators – (water-to-water units equipped with advanced controls)
- Heat pump technologies are critical to U.S. electrification efforts and renewable energy
- Environmentally safer due to zero emissions and a factory sealed refrigeration circuit
Effective Energy Efficiency – Geothermal Heat Pumps
Ground-source Heat Pump Systems (GSHPs) are among the most efficient and energy-conserving heating and cooling technologies currently available. A geothermal heat pump leverages the consistent temperatures of the earth’s crust to provide heating in the winter, cooling in the summer, and hot water throughout the year. Unlike traditional HVAC systems that burn fossil fuels or use electricity to generate heat, GSHPs move heat from the ground into homes and buildings during the winter and reverse the process in the summer. This transfer of heat, instead of its generation, makes GSHPs exceptionally efficient.
According to the United States Department of Energy (DOE), GSHPs are a highly efficient renewable energy source that is becoming widely accepted for both homes and businesses. This is because underground temperatures are far more stable than air temperatures, making it easier for the heat pump to operate. Over the course of a year, GSHPs can reduce energy consumption compared to conventional systems, leading to significant cost savings on utility bills. The DOE reports that GSHPs consume less energy compared to traditional air-conditioners or electric air handlers, and less electricity than air-source heat pumps (ASHPs).
Furthermore, the DOE recognizes the environmental benefits of GSHPs. Because a geothermal heat pump uses renewable heat from the ground, it emits significantly fewer greenhouse gases compared to conventional HVAC systems. Additionally, research published in Applied Energy, finds geothermal heat pumps have the lowest emissions when compared to any other residential heating sources, making them the most environmentally responsible heating, cooling, and hot water choice currently available. The DOE also notes that GSHPs are a viable technology across the entire United States, as they do not depend on sunlight or wind, but on the ubiquitous heat stored in the ground. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) finds ground-source heat pumps are a relatively inexpensive heating and cooling system. Therefore, they represent an important part of the country’s strategy to reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change.
Also Servicing These Areas in Missouri & Kansas: Cameron, Holt, Kearney, Lansing, Lathrop, Lawson, Leavenworth, Platte City, Plattsburg, Smithville, & Weston
LEARN MORE, CLICK BELOW on our published articles on geothermal heat pumps:
Highly qualified professionals
Our team undergoes rigorous training exceeding 40 hours annually, that surpasses industry standards, encompassing key areas such as sizing, installation, commissioning, and diagnosing geothermal heat pump systems. We are passionate advocates for geothermal heat pump technologies, utilizing our superior qualifications and hands-on installation experience to provide top-notch heating, cooling, and hot water systems. To further instill confidence in our clients, our team holds a Master Mechanical license along with a Ground-Source Heat Pump License from the Department of Natural Resources. This ensures not just high-quality work but also provides our clients with the assurance and tranquility they deserve with our installations.
We are committed to consistently evaluating the performance of our current products while actively investigating cutting-edge techniques and technologies in the field of ground-source heat pumps. In our selection process for geothermal heat pumps, we prioritize better products that have demonstrated reliable operations, robust construction, and superior efficiencies. Our supply chain partners, including industry pioneers like Carrier and Enertech, excel in advancing geothermal heat pump product development and manufacturing excellence. Whenever feasible, we proudly support and purchase American-made products.
Energy saving solutions
By combining the unique expertise and experience of our proficient team with state-of-the-art geothermal heat pump technology, we are able to provide heating, cooling, and hot water solutions that epitomize both comfort and efficiency. Our meticulous product selection process ensures we offer solutions that are not only quiet and reliable but also energy-efficient, thereby meeting and often surpassing all client objectives.