ICF Detached Garages and Shops
Exploring the idea of building a new detached garage, shop, or party barn? Looking for extra climate-controlled storage space? Want a safe structure to protect expensive equipment, cars, or collectibles? Consider an insulated concrete form building!
Home Performance Group LLC is a veteran led, local, custom builder delivering high performing detached buildings! We work exclusively with Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) construction methods and systems. Our experienced team has completed several detached ICF buildings, all far exceeding code level minimums in terms of structural durability, and operating costs! Contact our solutions advisor today to learn more about our ICF Detached Garages and Shops.
Click below to explore other building services we offer:
Home Performance Group LLC offers world-class insulated concrete form construction:
- Foundations and Basements
- Above ground walls
- Detached Buildings
- Well Houses
- PV Solar Sheds
Key Benefits of Insulated Concrete Form Garages, Shops, and Barns:
- Comparable build cost when considering wood or steel framing, equal insulation levels, and air sealing details
- Lower cost, smaller heating and cooling system, because of super insulated ultra-air tight walls
- Extraordinarily low monthly utility bills due to reduced heat loads and smaller heating and cooling equipment
- Large open designs possible owing to the exceptional strength and structural load capacity of concrete walls
- Storm resilient building delivering superior protection for occupants, equipment, vehicles and collectibles.
- Enhanced life safety for building occupants and property with a 4-hour fire rating, 12 times longer than wood
- Better passive survivability during power outages, delivering more hours of safe indoor temperatures
- Reduced noise transfer due to the sound dampening effect of concrete and foam, STC ratings up to 55 decibels
LEARN MORE, CLICK BELOW on our published articles on ICF structures:
Our build team retains a Class-A general contracting license for building and construction. Additionally, our staff receives on-going above-industry-standard continuing education ensuring our work exceeds minimum requirements specified in the International Residential Code, and integrates industry best practices. Our team, is experienced in steel reinforcement, wall bracing and support, concrete placement, and advanced framing techniques.
We only use construction materials possessing exceptional long-term durability, and improved energy or carbon contributions. Our staff continuously assesses our existing product selections for performance and reliability, while exploring emerging technologies. All of our supply chain partners lead their respective industries for quality manufacturing such as Nudura, Polywall, and Boise Cascadia. When possible, we buy American made products.
Our advanced systems team has assembled the project management expertise, technical construction knowledge, and super product selection all under a single roof, delivering clients a lifetime structure with little maintenance and long-term peace of mind. Additionally, due to the breadth of our services, clients have a single project point of contact for all planning, logistics, and installation.