Ductwork Installation – Holt
The homeowner contacted us to conduct a heating and cooling load calculation on a new construction home. We properly sized the heating and air-conditioning system based on our load calculation, and later sized and designed a ductwork system to match the equipment. Our craftsman fabricated, assembled, supported, and air sealed the entire ductwork system. The air sealing will ensure more even temperatures, less humidity control problems in the summer, and lower energy losses through unconditioned air infiltration into the ductwork.
- Work completed in 7 days
- Ductwork sized in accordance with ACCA Manual D
- Custom air filter box and plenum
- Multi-zoned air distribution system (3 separate zones within the home)
- 80 feet of metal main duct trunk
- 14 metal branch supply ducts
- 65 feet of metal return trunk
- Air sealed all connections, joints, and fasteners with fluid-applied duct mastic
Building a new home and want to the best comfort possible? Want to ensure your ductwork is properly sized and sealed?
For the quickest service give us a call:
Featured Service Areas:
North Kansas City