Ground-Source Heat Pump Installation
The homeowner contacted us to install a new ultra-efficient geothermal heat pump. We properly sized the heat pump and earth loops based on our heating and cooling load calculation. Our advanced systems team installed new horizontal earth loops, a water-to-air ground-source heat pump, matched flow center, and advanced controls. The system is all electric and uses less energy than any other type of heating and cooling system. Additionally, there is no outside equipment subject to damage, or that requires cleaning. The earth loops carry a 50-year manufacturer warranty, and the system is expected to provide decades of low-cost worry-free operation.
- Work completed in 4 days
- Excavated 1000 cubic yards of soil
- Ground-source heat pump sized in accordance with ACCA Manual J
- One 5-ton water-to-air geothermal heat pump
- One matched dual pump flow center
- 3000 feet of ¾” PE pipe for earth loops
- 105 feet of 1 ¼” PE header pipe
- Infinity Greenspeed Thermostat and Controls
Exploring the benefits of a geothermal heating and cooling system? Looking for the lowest operating cost comfort system? Want a low maintenance heating and cooling solution for a new home? Contact us today.
For the quickest service give us a call: