Septic High Pressure Drip System
The homeowner contacted us because their existing septic system was failing. We coordinated with a soil scientist to assess the proposed installation site, and conduct a morphology test. The report indicated the soil could not support a traditional lateral drain field, and was the cause for the failure. We designed, properly sizes, excavated, installed and commissioned, a new advanced high-pressure drip septic system with enhanced treatment. The aerobic treatment unit provides better cleaning of the effluent before being dispersed into the ground reducing nitrogen loading of the soil, and eliminating odors.
- Work completed in 4 days
- System designed and sized in accordance with soil morphology report and 19 CSR 20-3.060
- One aerobic treatment unit with pump station
- 2100 linear feet of ½” drip line
- Supply and return header pipe with vacuum breakers
- Vortex filter and earth box
- Advanced ATU and pump controls with time dosing
Lees Summit, MO
Old septic system failing, and need a long-term solution? Building a new home and want a properly sized, soil matched onsite wastewater treatment system? Contact us today!
For the quickest service give us a call: