Septic Lagoon Installation – Holt
Septic Lagoon Installation
The homeowner contacted us to design, size, and install a new onsite wastewater treatment septic system. Our contracted soil scientist assessed the proposed installation site, and conduct a morphology test. The report indicated a clay content and therefore could not support a traditional lateral drain field. Based on the soil testing, we designed, properly sizes, excavated, installed and commissioned, a new septic lagoon with enhanced aerobic treatment. The ATU tank provides enhanced treatment of sewage effluent before being dispersed to the lagoon helping eliminate odors.
- Work completed in 4 days
- System designed and sized in accordance with soil morphology report and 19 CSR 20-3.060
- Excavated 135 cubic yards of soil
- 55 tons of aggregate
- 1200 square foot lagoon with 4’ compacted berms
- One aerobic treatment unit (ATU)
- 515 feet of 4” PVC building drain pipe
- Four clean-outs in building drain
Building a new home and need a low maintenance reliable septic system? Septic lagoons are lower cost alternatives to advanced septic systems when soil conditions do not allow for a traditional lateral drain field. Contact us today!
For the quickest service give us a call:
Featured Service Areas:
North Kansas City