Sewer Pipe Replacement
The homeowner contacted us because their main sewer lateral had collapsed and was backing up into the home. After an attempt to clear the stoppage and subsequent camera inspection, a collapse was found inside the existing clay sewer pipe. Our team excavated, and installed a new 4” PVC building drain.
- Work completed in 1 day
- Installed in accordance with the International Plumbing Code
- Excavated 29 cubic yards of soil
- Cut and removed 76 feet of clay pipe
- 11 tons of aggregate
- 76 feet of new 4” PVC building drain pipe
- One new exterior drain clean-out
Experience frequent sewer back-ups or tree root plugs? Constantly paying for drain cleaning or rooter services? Have a collapsed sewer line? Contact us Today!
For the quickest service give us a call: