Sewer Pipe Replacement
The homeowner contacted us because their main sewer drain was plugged and was backing up into the home. Our team attempted to clear the stoppage but were unable to break through, a subsequent camera inspection found the clay drain pipe had collapsed. Our team excavated, and installed a new 4” PVC building drain.
- Work completed in 1 day
- Installed in accordance with the International Plumbing Code
- Excavated 18 cubic yards of soil
- Cut and removed 51 feet of clay pipe
- 6 tons of aggregate
- 51 feet of new 4” PVC building drain pipe
- One new exterior drain clean-out
Experiencing sewer back-ups or tree root plugs? Constantly paying for drain rooter services? Think you have a collapsed sewer line? Contact us Today!
For the quickest service give us a call: