Sewer Pipe Replacement
The homeowner contacted us because their main sewer drain was continuously clogging and backing up into the home. Our team attempted to clear the stoppage with a mechanical system, but were unable to break through the stoppage. A subsequent camera inspection found the clay drain pipe suffered multiple breaks and separations at joints. These breaks were allowing soil, and tree roots to enter the pipe. Our team excavated, and installed a new 4” PVC sewer pipe.
- Work completed in 1 day
- Installed in accordance with the International Plumbing Code
- Excavated 26 cubic yards of soil
- Cut and removed 49 feet of clay pipe
- 13 tons of aggregate
- 49 feet of new 4” PVC building drain pipe
- One new exterior drain clean-out
Experiencing sewer back-ups and tree root clogs? Constantly paying for drain cleaning services? Think you have a failed sewer line? Contact us Today!
For the quickest service give us a call: